Thursday, December 23, 2010

That’s what Friends are NOT for

That’s Friends are NOT for

Ferny :        Hello, everybody! It’s time for watching the strangest story ever. I’m going to tell this story to you, but I’m not just a narrator. Once again, I’m not just a narrator. Ok, before you enjoy this, I would like to introduce all the characters in this story.
                     The first is LINA. Born to have a perfect life, famous, rich, bossy and she’s a cheer captain. May be that’s what make her thinks that she could be a captain in every single thing.
                     Next, UVI. Selfish and individualist. She’s obsessed with a great author named Will foster, that’s why she reads his works a lot. But, actually, she’s just an introvert.
                     The last, TIA. There’s just a word could describe how she’s acting like. Innocent. But you might be difficult to know whether she’s really innocent or she’s just fooling around.
                     This story begins when they are about to go to prom night.
Lina         :   Where is my car key?
Tia           :   I don’t know.
Lina         :   So just find out!
Tia           :   Ok, give me a minute. (Finding the key) Here it is.
Lina         :   What take her so long?
Tia           :   Who?
Lina         :   Who do you think I’m asking you about?
Tia           :   That should be Uvi!
Lina         :   Bingo! Oh, please, can you stop fooling around just for a sec?
Tia           :   Ok, let me check! (Heading Uvi’s room and comeback). Lina, she said she’s not going.
Lina         :   Are you kidding me? (Following Tia to Uvi’s room) What are you doing here?!
Uvi           :   Reading.
Lina        :   Are you out of your mind?
Uvi          :   Absolutely not. Could anybody tell me what’s wrong?
Tia           :   Well, she asked you why haven’t you got dress and made up yourself, so we can go now.
Uvi          :   I’ve told you I wouldn’t go. You’d better look at yourselves right now. You’re so… high school!
Tia           :   Are we? (Thinking)
Lina        :   Alright, don’t be stupid! We have a deal with Jason.
Uvi          :   We? No, it’s you. You only use me as your stake.
Lina        :   You… How dare you not following my words!
Uvi          :   Well…well…well… Lina, now you should also know that I am sick of all your way of thinking about perfect life with boyfriend, party, and everything else.
Tia           :   Oh my God! A bomb is gonna be gaboom!
Lina        :   You know, one more I hate you this time. Enjoy your time by admiring somebody who doesn’t know you at all.
Uvi          :   Will was my bestfriend!
Lina        :   Yes, he was… in your mind.
Uvi          :   So, you think you’re so much better than me?
Lina        :   Of course!
Uvi          :   If you think you’re so damn perfect, so why did you have to go under the knife for facelift and all that silicon?
Tia           :   Oh, dear! This is getting worse. I’m not intervening. I’d better leave you both.
Uvi          :   No! You have to know, Tia, this girl taped you when you’re taking shower and uploaded on Youtube.
Tia           :   What? How could you do this to me!
Lina        :   Ok, I was just kidding. It’s no more than three thousand viewers anyway. But you also have to know, Tia, that girl kissed your boyfriend yesterday. (Pointing at Uvi)
Tia           :   Wha…what?! You all are not my friend anymore!
Uvi          :   Who wants to be anyways? You’re just a mean girl behind your innocent mask.
Tia           :   What do you mean?
Uvi          :   I saw you burned out the cheer’s proposal that Lina made last week.
Lina        :   Oh no, if it’s true, you must be very sorry. (Furiously)
Tia           :   That was an accident.
Lina        :   So, that’s what was happening when you set fire on every reply from Will to Uvi?
Uvi          :   Excuse me?!
Tia           :   That’s an accident too…
Uvi, Tia, Lina :  I hate you and I hate you! (Pointing at each of their friends)
Ferny      :   That’s all what happens in this story.
Uvi, Tia, Lina :  Stop acting as a narrator!
Ferny      :   Like what I said before, I’m not a narrator. If I am a narrator, they won’t see me or even talk to me. So who am I?
Uvi, Tia, Lina :  Shut up, you House Elf!
Ferny      :   House Elf? I guess so. Yeah, they think I’m Dobby.

2 comments: