Saturday, January 8, 2011

Me, Shinchan, and Cinderella

People around me were in minor key, where they had a lump in each throat of them about the same disaster that’s caused by a person. It drove me mad honestly. Not only because I was one of them, but also all the bad things at bad time. Alright, seemed I got double allotment, guys…
I really wanted to boohoo (Arrroooo, like a wolf), but I didn’t. Nor did I try to tell anybody ‘bout this feeling, for I guessed “there’s nothing to explain if no one heard”. I was exactly standing by myself on a stage corner shined by the footlight. It reminded me ‘bout a scene on Shinchan cartoon serial. He, Shinchan, was so desperate that time, yet I laughed over and thought how came that serial’s been so theatrical. Then, I was sorry for Shinchan. I just felt what you felt.
Guess I might not ask you if you had seen Cinderella story. Just know it, that girl (I mean Cinderella) was so much lucky than me. I was just like her, but I lost my shoes’ pair before I proved something to the Charming, or if I was a guy, I must be a guy who was making his princess a big boat that had to be finished before the dawn but all the woods he got were burnt down in front of his eyes, and nothing’s left. It’s painful.
I was down, down, and down. Feeling like a star-crossed damsel (then I praised “Astaghfirullah...”). Yet I believed a thing, guys, I would have a good reason for this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment