Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DILIGO

Diligo. Hmmm... how can I believe? It is indiscribable. A crucial thing of life that I couldn't even say it out loud, yet I need it anyway.

My need of diligo comes simply. I need it to be taken and saved somewhere. No worry, when I am given one by my Lord, I won't harm my own for sure. But how does it work? It doesn' t even come with direction for use.
Well, I do feel it's presence, think of it, laugh, smile, cry, all of mine keeping me good enough. Wierd thing on a wierd way, yeah, I use to call it "perfection of imperfection".

Diligo, I'm sorry for you. I've no idea of why Lord puts you somewhere in my chest. I can't ever get you a better place where you use to crave. I just can keep you here with me, trapped in a very long pursuit and my innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment