Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WHAT'S SENSE OF TELLING YOU THIS?

You came closer, they came closer, like there was something wrong in all you had just taken.
Then you tried to make things right by stepping away, yet they still loved gaining on me without you knew.
I had given up as you did, because I thought that was all you told me to do for good. But they were still here, gaining on me.
So what's sense of telling you this? You might not understand what i suffered You might not see...
Believe me, i was on my way of telling you. Yet still i often gave you some clues, for i never wanted to be a big mouth damsel. I really really hope you would get that, thought you'd never know that i still believed that u were the star i saw in my darkest nightsky, always had been, always would be...
So what's sense of telling you this? Cause you had walked away.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment